Cape Town Carols at Kirstenbosch will be taking place from Thursday 13 to Sunday 16 December.
The event is proudly hosted by the Rotary Club of Kirstenbosch and sponsored by Pick n Pay. Thanks to the addition of pop-up Christmas themed-stalls, where visitors can browse the very best of Pick n Pay’s 2018 Christmas range, including everything from fun, festive headgear and stockings, to stockings-fillers, tree decorations and more. But be sure to get there early – stalls open at 6pm and close when carols start at 19:45pm.
Pre-order a perfect picnic for two and there’s also a special picnic just for kids (see ordering details below). There will be two coffee stations at the venue serving a selection of coffees and hot beverages, in addition to hot dogs, mince pies, cupcakes, crisps and chocolates, mini candy canes, biltong, doughnuts and water. Please note that wine will NOT be on sale at the event, you’re welcome to bring your own.
Address: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Rhodes Drive, Newlands, Cape Town, 7735
Tickets are available from www.webtickets.co.za and at all Pick n Pay stores nationwide.
• Thurs: Adults R 110 | Scholars R 85 | Children R 25
• Fri–Sun: Adults R 125 | Scholars R 90 | Children R 30
Tickets include a glowstick and a song sheet.
• Gates open at 18h00: Please ensure you arrive early to secure your place and browse our new Christmas-themed pop-up stalls.
• Carols starts at approximately 19h45 and are finished by 21h30 at the very latest.
• Adult picnic for two @ R 195 – Whole baguette, cheese selection, hummus, pepper dew dip, Parma ham, crisps, brownies and water.
• Kiddies picnic for one @ R 45 – PnP juice, PnP puffs, Christmas choc mallow and a hot dog voucher redeemable at the event.
Please note your picnic will be ready for collection at the PnP food stand at Entrance 3 at the venue.
Pre-order your picnic from Webtickets at www.webtickets.co.za
For more information please contact: Paul Stohrer, Rotary International.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |cell: +27 83 270 9286