* 2018 dates to be confirmed * Vrede en Lust Estate, one of the oldest working wine farms of the Cape, would like to invite you to bless the harvest and celebrate what the earth has given us in abundance! This 328 year old, family-owned and managed, wine farm with its rich history and romantic atmosphere are known to leave guests with a sense of tranquility and connected to the wheel of life. This festive family day will take place in Vrede en Lust’s beautiful gardens under the farm’s ancient oak trees in front of the historic Manor House.
09:00 – 10:00 Grape picking from our luscious vineyard
(Please pre-book for this event via email at email@example.com.)
10:00 Gates open with registration at Historic Cellar
(Receive a wine glass, tasting coupon and a welcome drink)
10:00 – 11:00 Grape stomping
(Experience the harvest at its most basic, we guarantee this event to be loads of fun!)
11:30 Fruit & Wine Pairing SLOT 1
13:30 Fruit & Wine Pairing SLOT 2
• Presented by winemakers Susan Erasmus and Karlin Nel, this experience will leave you pleasantly surprised. Enjoy our delicate pairings and discover new flavours in our award-winning wines.
• Please pre-book your slot at registration as we work on a first-come first- served basis.
• We only have 40 seats available per session.
• This event is not open for persons under the age of 18.
Traditional to our harvest, Federweisser and Mosbolletjies will be served at 12:00 to all our guests free of charge. Be sure not to miss this!
Bubbly Bar | Adult games like Giant Jenga, Noughts & Crosses, Boules, & Crouquet | Kids entertainment area. (Please bring swimwear and towels).
Picnic baskets can be pre-booked at R275 per basket (serves 2) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets available at Webtickets @ R150 per person*
*Includes a wine glass, tasting coupons and a welcome drink.
Additional coupons and glasses will for sale at registration.
Please visit www.vredeenlust.co.za to view our disclaimer and rules of our kiddies entertainment area.